In case you want to play music videos or watching your sports while working on your personal computers, then Picture in Picture is an excellent option for you. Picture in Picture mode is mostly used for watching video playbacks available as a short window attached to a corner of the screen. You can view your favorite videos while navigating through various apps or browsing different content. You can drag the PIP windows wherever you want or some other location while switching between apps. You can move videos in PIP whenever you navigate back from the video to watch the other content. This feature is available in most of the iOS automatically, but if you have a MAC, then you should know to set up PIP. Here is the procedure:-
By Using Keyboard
1. You have to tap twice on the YouTube video in which the first tap will help you to copy the URL of that video and embed it by going through a menu while pursuing other tasks related to YouTube.
2. You will get a more conventional list by the second click.
3. When you tap on the option of “Enter Picture in Picture,” then you will find that the video of yours will shrink and come down to a very small size.
4. The video will remain visible even if you open a new tab or navigate through another site. You can also leave the website, as in that case, the video will keep playing.
5. The video can be controlled by moving the cursor over it, along with pausing or restarting it. You can also get your video into PiP mode or close the window.
6. If you want to scroll the video around the window, then put one of your fingers on your touchpad and use another finger to move the video. You can use the command key in case you are using the mouse to move the video.
Other ways to start PiP
1. You have right-clicked on the volume icon in the tab when the video is playing, and by doing so, you will get the menu containing the option “Enter Picture in Picture.”
2. By clicking on this option, you will be able to start PiP.
3. You can also use the PiP icon if you have a touch bar to start the PiP.
4. You can use all the options accordingly to get Picture in Picture enable and enjoy your work while playing videos of your interests.
5. Once you allow the PiP mode, then any of your activity will enter in pip if you tap the home screen or new buttons.
6. You can also get promotional displays or information about the further episodes of your favorite series once pip mode is enabled.
So, Do it carefully if you have purchased a new Mac and willing to watch the videos while doing your work also. The steps are simple to follow and easy to understand, and you will find no difficulty in enabling PiP mode on your new Mac.
James Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Source: Enabling Picture