Nobody can deny that Instagram is definitely a powerful marketing platform and maybe that is the reason why, more than several million businesses are currently present on the social media platform. Therefore, it might be quite difficult to devise new ideas and take the time to develop beautifully designed and meaningful Instagram posts that stand out. And hence, you might need a strategy in the form of a design plan for your business account on Instagram to get long term benefits on the app.
But, developing a proper, neat, and well-put-together Instagram feed, is a design skill. Alongside this, you will also need to post every day to benefit from Instagram’s algorithm. All this can be really stressful but thankfully, you can create templates for your Instagram posts, so that it gets much easier. Also, due to the uniformity of all the posts, your feed will look clean and aesthetic.
There are three ways you can form templates which you can use whenever you have an idea for a post:
Canva provides customizable templates for your Instagram post. You can create your Instagram post using Canva by going to Canva’s home page and then clicking on Create a Design to select the ‘Instagram Post’ template. After that, follow the steps mentioned below:
- On your left-hand side of the screen, a huge range of template options are available, some of which are paid while most of them are free. Among them, select any one of your choices.
- After choosing the template, tap on the text space and write something if you want to. If you want to change the text color, you can select a color from the option at the top of the screen. You can also change font size, text style, and increase or decrease spacing.
- After setting your text, tap on the background image to change it. Or you can also add filters to your background, modify various things like brightness, contrast, etc. of the picture, and play with it.
- When all the things on your template are set and you are satisfied, you can download the Canva app from the App Store or Play Store and resume your work by saving your design on the phone.
- From the right-hand side corner at the top, click Share.
- From here, you can straight post it to Instagram by choosing the Import with Instagram option. In case, you don’t want to post now, you can opt for the Save Image option and it will be imported to your phones’ gallery for later use.
- However, if you want to post it on Instagram immediately, choose between Share on Instagram Feed and Share on Instagram Story.
- Make edits on your Instagram post like you do while posting, put in tags, type a good caption, or location, etc. After that, hit the Share button on the top right-hand side corner.
If your Instagram Page has quotes, and you want a template for the same, then ReciteThis is the best app for you. Carry these steps to create your template on ReciteThis:
- Write your quote in the highlighted text box that appears on the screen.
- You will see the left and right arrows at the bottom of your screen, click on them to see all the templates, and select any one of your choices. After choosing your template and writing your quote, hit the Create option that appears on the text box.
- Select the Download Image button to post it on Instagram via otherwise, email it to your ID to post it on Instagram via phone.
If it is okay for you to spend some cash, you can purchase a template pack from the Instagram Template bundles of the Creative Market. If you specifically post quotes, you can buy the social media quotes pack, or buy a bundle of Instagram content. you want to create a clean and cohesive feed, you can think about buying a bundle that can help you with the same like, The Grid template.
These are almost all you need to set a pre-designed theme for your Instagram posts. Try these out and thank us later!
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding norton.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.