The Google Cloud Print is a popular online printing service that allows you to connect your home and work printers to the web to print any document on your Chromebook or all other computer systems. Using this service is pretty easy for any of the users. Once your printer is connected to the web, you can print any document from anywhere using any of the Wi-Fi connected devices. This is one of the most reliable and stable options that a lot of people are using these days. But, sometimes, when you try to print any file using this service, then an error shows up on your screen. This is an issue that most of the users are reporting these days. Whenever you try to connect the printer with this service, the status says “You’re Offline” or “Looking for Printer”. Well, this is the most frustrating issue that you might have faced.
To get rid of this issue, we have mentioned the solution to fix this problem. Are you also one of the users who are frequently facing this problem? Want some tips to fix it? If that is the case, then it is the right place to look for the solution. Here, in our following article, we are going to provide you with the methods to fix this issue. Please read the full article to know more.
Reasons for These Errors
Before going through the solutions to fix this problem, it is important to understand the reasons responsible for this issue. And the reasons can be various. It might be due to the communication breakdown between the device and the printer, or it might be due to the configuration problem. Your slow internet speed might also be one of the reasons responsible for this problem. Whatever the reason is, but there is a way through which anyone can resolve this problem. And with this, let’s not wait any longer and head towards the steps to solve this problem. Take a look at the below-mentioned steps:
The Methods to Fix the Google Cloud Printer Offline Issue
The ways to deal with this issue are easy and include some simple steps to follow. Here are these steps:
- To fix the Google Cloud printer’s offline error, check if your printer is turned on. Then turn off your printer.
- After a few minutes turn on your printer again and reconnect it with your computer system. And see if it works.
- If the step mentioned above still does not resolve the issue, check if you have a stable internet speed connected to your devices. This is the primary cause of this issue.
- Make sure that both the devices, including the computer and the printer, are signed in to the same Google account. Also, check if your desktop computer is connected to the internet or not.
- Make sure that you have updated your device to the latest version of Chrome because outdated software might also cause some issues making you unable to connect to the printer.
- Check if there is any update available for your printer’s firmware. Install the updated version of your printer’s firmware. Outdated firmware might prevent the printer from connecting to the web and can cause some trouble.
- If the problem still continues, then you should go to the Google Cloud Print Help Page and check if there is another issue because of which you are facing the problem.
So, there were some of the suggestions that you can follow in order to fix this issue. I hope this article will solve your problem. And for more information and tips like this, stay connected with us and visit our website.
James Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.